Face of Adamawa Celebrities initiative is a unique entertainment platform that enables young Adamawa women of any color, ethnic group or religion to compete on an equal basis. While encouraging maximum diversity, we strive to give each one of our contestants the feeling that she has the same opportunities and winning chances, regardless of her background or origin.
Face of Adamawa Celebrities is also passionate about empowering young women to showcase their beauty, values, and talent while strengthening their self-confidence. Although they compete and strive to win, the participants build new relationships, support each other and showcase the bright parts of their personalities.
You may apply to be a delegate for the 2018/2019 Face of Adamawa celebrities Beauty Pageant by completing and submitting the application and the N5, 000 non-refundable application fee.
Please note the following eligibility requirements must be met in order to proceed with the application process:
- Must be at least 18 – 28 years of age by July 31, 2016;
- Must be in college, college-bound or have graduated from college;
- Must be of Adamawa descent (either parent or both must be Nigerian), or must have stayed for at least 5 years in the state.
- Must not be married and cannot be pregnant at the time of the pageant;
- Must be of good health and moral character;
- Speak fluent English;
- Not have tattoos or piercings;
- Must be a naturally born female;
- Must agree, that if selected to compete in the 2018/19 Face of Adamawa Celebrities Pageant, they will abide by all the rules and regulations governing that pageant.
Voting results would be derived from Instagram, Twitter & Facebook likes, polls from the website, and grades from camping activities.
- Facebook: @adamawacelebrities
- Instagram: @adamawacelebrities
- Twitter: @adamawacelebrities
- Website: https://face.adamawacelebrities.com/vote
The selection process is on a rolling basis but all final delegates who are selected to compete in the 2018/19 Face of Adamawa Celebrities Pageant will be notified by the deadline.
Documents to be presented at the Auditioning Venue
- ID card and a copy of birth certificate
- 2 recent photographs (one head- to- shoulder and one full length). Please note that pictures will not be returned.